NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFERED ONLY U.S. CITIZENS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
MyCorporation's #ILoveMyBusiness Photo Contest ("Contest") will begin on Monday, February 1, 2016 and end on Monday, February 29, 2016 12:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (Contest Period). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. At the end of the contest period, the entries will be judged and one (1) winner will be selected for the $500 check grand prize. The grand prize winner will be announced on March 1st, 2016.
How to Enter:
U.S citizens who are eighteen (18) years of age or older will be able to take part in the Contest. To participate in the contest, participants must do the following:
- Contestants must submit a unique and royalty free photo, no less than 600px wide, to MyCorporation's contest, describing what you love about your business. We'd also love to hear how you would spend the $500 and what how the $500 contest money would help you or your business.
- Contestants must include their name, phone number, and email address to register for a chance to win.
- All entries must be received by dates posted.
- Enter as many videos as you'd like during the Contest Period.
- All entries are subject to review by MyCorporation staff for inappropriate material or invalid submissions
- U.S citizens who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of contest registration, unless otherwise specified.
- Employees of MyCorporation, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to win the Contest.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, a second winner will be chosen.
- Grand prize is (1) $500 check from MyCorporation.com. MyCorporation will issue a corresponding 1099 form.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Contest winner must confirm via email on their acceptance of the prize once winner is chosen. Failure to do so will result in the winner's forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by MyCorporation. The winner will be notified by email, mail and/or phone within thirty (30) days of being announced. The winner will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after the winner is announced, the winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return confirmation email, if applicable and as required by MyCorporation, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and at the discretion of MyCorporation, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner.
- LIST OF WINNER: To obtain a winner's list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to MyCorporation, 26025 Mureau Rd, STE 120, Calabasas, California 91302.
During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by submitting an image, no smaller than 600px wide, to MyCorporation's #ILoveMyBusiness Contest describing what it's like to be an entrepreneur and how owning your own business and being an entrepreneur has changed your life. We'd also love to hear how you would spend the $500 and how the $500 contest money would help you or your business.
Your entry must be original and authentic. It should not contain any images from the web, TV, or use other people's material. Your entry cannot contain:
- Nudity, lewd or vulgar behavior;
- Material that violates or infringes on another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
- Images and/or artwork that that are copyrighted, trademarked, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material;
- Dangerous stunts;
- Real weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, guns, knives or projectiles;
- Drug use;
- Material that is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by Federal, State, or Local Law, Ordinance, or Regulation;
- Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Submission is created.
In the event that ownership of any video submitted is contested in any manner, MyCorporation reserves the right to discontinue use of said video and disqualify the video from the contest.
MyCorporation has non-exclusive rights to use or edit submitted videos.
Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- After an initial review, participant videos may be shared on MyCorporation's YouTube channel, at http://www.youtube.com/MyCorp. Participants may link to their video on the MyCorporation YouTube page and ask friends to give their video a "thumbs up".
- Videos may also be shared on the MyCorporation Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MyCorp. Participants may link to their video on the MyCorporation Facebook page and ask friends to "like" their video.
- The grand prize decision will take place on posted contest end date. The $500 check will be selected by a judging panel based on the following criteria:
- The videos will be judged on creativity, originality, content of the message, message delivery, and entertainment value.
- Judges will also take into consideration how many "likes" and "thumbs up" videos received the MyCorporation YouTube and Facebook pages.
- Judges will make the final decision in choosing the grand prize winner.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Winners will be responsible for contacting MyCorporation, after the initial notification from MyCorporation, to confirm their prize and provide the company with a valid mailing address to mail awarded prize.
- All decisions made by MyCorporation management regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, or information used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of MyCorporation which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- MyCorporation retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that MyCorporation has neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
- MyCorporation, its agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, MyCorporation, its agents, representatives and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of MyCorporation and will not be returned.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond MyCorporation's control which, in their sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, MyCorporation reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- MyCorporation reserves the right to change the Contest Rules as necessary. Any rule changes will be made on the official contest rules webpage.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, MyCorporation reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.